I’m here again, my life is a little calmer than it has been these past few weeks.
My life has been so consumed by work, when Sunday came around I wanted to spend the day being fully lazy with my partner and that’s exactly what I did. Settling to being a manager took a little more time than expected, especially the time I now spend travelling too and from work can be a nightmare especially if there has been an accident or if I hit the roads at rush hour it can take me ten times longer to either get too or from work.
However with all this travelling I have had a lot of things to thing about and how there is a few things I would love to change in my life for the better.
- My mind set. – There are a few things I just want to be a little different.
- Not to lose myself in all the madness. – With becoming a manager and having a store to run and making sure other people are doing their job. I don’t want to be that person who becomes slightly unhuman when they become a manager, I don’t want that for me and my team.
- Drinking more water. – I have never been a big drinker of water, it has never appealed to me due to the lack of taste so I tried to stay away from it and drink something with a little more flavour.
- Spend more time with my partner doing things out of the house. – We spend so much time inside the house and I’m a girl that is so homely but sometimes he isn’t the same, and I would like to make a little change for him.
- Always have a little me time.
- Read more. – I do miss reading as much as I used to.
If you could change anything what would it be?
Until next time,